I needed the Functional Skills qualification quickly...very efficient service. ...
Do you need to meet criteria for University Entry?
Are you looking for a GCSE Maths equivalent qualification
Then This course is for you
This course is recommended for adult learners who are aiming to meet university entry requirements for GCSE or are preparing to apply for the Access course. The Functional Skills Maths is a recognised GCSE equivalent that will equip you with the fundamental applied skills needed to succeed in all aspects of life, work and learning.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Functional Skills Qualifications in Maths are for learners who are looking to obtain the essential skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to confidently and effectively carry out tasks at work and in their everyday life. Generally, functional skills qualifications offer a softer and more flexible approach to obtaining a nationally recognised qualification suitable for further education, college, university or employment instead of taking GCSE Qualifications.
Our Functional Skills Qualifications in Maths are Accredited by City and Guilds and are accepted and recognised as a GCSE Equivalent Qualification by Universities, Colleges and Employers.
Our Online e-learning Functional Skills in Maths courses at Level 1 or Level 2 are completed in 6 easy steps.
We will provide you, the support you need to work through this process:
1. An initial assessment to determine your current academic level
2. A Diagnostic Assessment to look at all of the different elements you are competent in and which areas require more work
3. Interactive Learning Resources will be provided based on your diagnostic assessment. You will be given information, practice quizzes and assessments
4. Skills Checks are carried out after each learning resource is complete. These will quiz you at the end of any of the course modules to ensure you have gained all of the knowledge required for that particular topic
5. Exam Practice Papers will be provided once you have worked through all of the learning resources and are working at your desired level. You will complete 2 papers which one of our experienced tutors will mark and give you feedback on.
6. Your examination will be scheduled on a date that is best suited for yourself. You will be given the option to either complete the exam on paper or online at our centre.
The diagnostic test will determine how much and what you need to study on your course. If you are working at Entry Level and would like to obtain the qualification at Level 2, we will allow you to work through our e-learning course and use our resources and receive support until you meet your target.
The course content of our functional skills in Maths course includes:
This is all based on three main stands;
Our online e-learning Functional Skills in Maths courses are completed on our online learning platform, which has been specially designed and tailored to meet the needs of our learners and ensures fast progression and ease of learning. You will have access to your course 24/7 as long as you have an internet connection and a device to access your online learning account. Some of the features our platform promotes:
We ensure our course tutors are highly experienced, so learners can confidently complete their course with an expectation of receiving support wherever needed.
Our administration team is ready to help learners in any way possible and are happy to provide 1-1 tutorials via Skype/ Telephone if a learner needs assistance with any technical related queries.
On average the course can be completed in 8 - 12 weeks, based on 3-4 hours study a week. However, The Learning Station offers a flexible approach and, with every learner receiving a tailor made Individual Skills Plan, your tutor will help you to get qualified at a pace that suits your needs. The course will be available for up to 12 months only.
Upon completion of Level 1 you could progress to the Level 2 Functional Skills qualification and from there many of our learners go on to further study with colleges and universities. GCSE or Equivalent Qualifications are mandatory for access to most universities and colleges.
If you are looking to obtain a Functional Skills Qualifications at Level 1 or 2 for access to further or higher education, please check the entry criteria with the education provider before enrolment.
If the unfortunate event you are not successful in your examination, examination retakes are chargeable at £50.00 + VAT.