Health and Safety For Carers QCF Level 1
Looking to train those working in a Caring Role? This one’s for you:
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Develop essential job skills
- Tutor Support bringing you information, advice and guidance when you need it
Get cracking on the next step. Open the door to Health & Safety Training.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Health and Safety For Carers HABC QCF Level 1
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally and internationally recognised and regulated qualification
- Develop workplace competence and thorough knowledge focusing on the importance of H&S and handling of those you care for alongside the importance of maintaining a safe and clean environment in a range of settings.
- Understand the importance of following company H&S rules and procedures.
- Understand that H&S is the responsibility of everyone from contractors to visitors and suppliers.
Courseconsists of one mandatory unit taken as a free-standing qualification or part of a wider programme of training.
- Launchpad to HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF), HABC Level 2 Award in Infection Control, and HABC Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Learning with real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to building and developing your career. Develop management and supervisory employees to operate with competence and a deep understanding of Health and Safety issues.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Be the Best for Less: This is a Buy-in-Full course suitable for those looking to commit to their development in the most cost-effective way. The Buy-in-Full option costs £85.
Buy in Full Now [Shopping Cart]
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0845 026 8402
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]